Struggling to get in the spirit with Christmas now just two days away? Don't worry, I've got you covered here with 15 of my favorite Christmas songs! If you follow along on my blog or YouTube, you know that I identify mostly with my Jewishness religiously and culturally...but I'm sorry, nothing compares to Christmas. This is the one time of year where I embrace the "other side."
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Blue Christmas- Kate Davis and Postmodern Jukebox
2. Christmas in Kilarney- Bing Crosby
3. Mele Kalikimaka- Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters
4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Judy Garland from "Meet Me in St. Louis"
5. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas- Michael Buble
6. I'll Be Home for Christmas- Michael Buble
7. White Christmas- Frank Sinatra
8. Let It Snow- Glee
9. O Holy Night- Lea Michele
10. Baby It's Cold Outside- Michael Buble and Idina Menzel
11. All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
12. Last Christmas- Wham!
13. Joy to the World- Aretha Franklin
14. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
15. Happy Xmas (War is Over)- John Lennon
What are your favorite Christmas tunes?