This is an old tag that I got from Le Beauty Girl from several years ago. I thought since the blog is newish I should let you get to know me a little bit. :)
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, my great-grandmother. Also my middle name is Jamie as my dad is James.
2. When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago at the film Tracks
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Depends on the type of person I was. Probably as I think I'm pretty easy to get along with.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes...I think more now that I'm in the UK.
6. Would you ever bungee-jump? NOOOOO....
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms. I miss those suckers.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I think their clothing usually. Also the way they carry themselves and the tone of their voices.
9. What is your eye colour? Green. They were brown when I was little, but are greenish now.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? If the movie is about something other than serial killers/torture porn then I love scary movies...especially ones about ghosts.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, red velvet, anything sweet really.
12. Summer or winter? Neither, although both are the same in the UK! haha I don't like being too hot or too cold. Why did I leave the Bay Area again?
13. Computer or television? Computer. I'm not a big TV watcher and I can catch most things on the Internet
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Budapest, Hungary.
15. Do you have any special talents? Writing. I also Irish dance for fun and I used to be pretty good at dancing. Making a clam tongue!
16. Where were you born? Athens, Georgia, USA (not the country Georgia!)
17. What are your hobbies? Writing, Irish dancing, photography, hanging out with my dogs, beauty and fashion.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes...I have a shih tzu who is hilarious. I also live with a golden lab who isn't mine but he's cool.
19. Favorite movie? Gosh...so many favorites. Everything is Illuminated, The Intouchables, Defiance, The Sound of Music, The Pianist, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Mean Girls....so many.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… One older brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Professor and writer.
YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Facebook for My Books