- Call on your government to send humanitarian support to the Yazidi refugees (food, clothes, and medical supplies) and to grant shelter to Yazidi refugees.
- Call on the five permanent members of the UN Security Council (Britain, China, France, Russia, USA) and on the European Union, by sending letters to the local embassies, to act according to international law and save the Yazidis besieged on Mount Shingal, and to prevent the Islamic State organization from conquering the Yazidi enclave in the area of Shekhan north-east of Mosul.
- Call on the UN and its agencies by writing to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, to create an international operation of the nations to protect the Yazidis.
- Social media outreach (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) under the hashtag #YazidiGenocide – Take a photo with a sign and upload it to the internet.
- Post to the walls of relevant figures on Facebook and Twitter.
- Call on more organizations to join in actions aimed at saving the Yazidis and stopping the genocide.
- Organizing a local protest in your country/town.
Genocide is never permissible. Let us work together to stand up to it.
YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Facebook for My Books | Mailing List | Bloglovin'