As you may or may not know, Eugene and I have been receiving these amazing Pawsome boxes nearly every month. This was much needed for Eugene, as the day he returned from the hospital, we had the box waiting at our doorstep! We've also left a lot of his things with the woman who was caring for him and she's now gone abroad for the month, so this was a great way to get some necessary items.
Pawsome includes different things based on your dog's size and preferences, and of course your dog won't like everything s/he gets, but most of it typically goes down well.
So what did we get this time? Pictured here are the contents of the box.
1. A brush glove. This is fantastic as Eugene gets really worked up about being brushed. Not wanting to upset his heart, this non-threatening brush is gentle and doesn't leave him running to hide.
2. Odie squeaky toy. Full disclosure, Euge doesn't like this one as much, but it's only because he doesn't like plastic toys. He's very fascinated with Odie's squeak, but won't put it in his mouth. SPOILED! ;)
3. Garfield squeak. Not much to say about this one, other than it's adorable!
4. Wagg treats. These chicken and liver biscuits are sure to go down well with your doggie. Mine hasn't actually tried these yet because he's been too busy munching on the others, but these will be next and I know he's going to love them.
5. Sweet potato treats. This was Eugene's favorite item in the box. He's been snacking on them (as you can see) since day one and is almost done.
6. Pig ear. Disclaimer, this isn't actually a pig ear, but a chewy made from vegetables. Eugene will look forward to devouring that one!
If you're interested in subscribing or grabbing a one-off, use the code ukb0g0ni at check out and get 25% of a one-off, 3 months, 6 month or year subscription.
Have you ever tried a pet subscription box? What was your pet's favorite?