If you're into using ornate fonts, they can add up really quickly. While I'm not against paying here and there for fonts, most of them are not cheap--some font kits can even run upwards of £50 or £100. Unless you're a graphic designer, it's hardly worth it to pay a huge sum of money for fonts that aren't used all that often. Luckily, I've got you covered with a slew of free fonts that don't cost a penny!
Script/handwritten fonts are pretty big right now in the blogging world, so here are 20 I thought you might enjoy!
1. Lilly Belle by Sweet Type
2. Sweet Pea by Sweet Type
3. Gardenia by Sweet Type
4. Surfing Capital by The Branded Quotes
5. Luna by Amanda Leeson
6. Olivier by Letters and Numbers
7. Laser Metal by Denise Betulan
8. Ballerina Script by Sweet Type
9. Expedition by Cloutier Fonts
10. KG Two is Better than One by Kimberly Geswein
11. DJB Lemon Head Blocked
12. J'amie Bien le Dimanche! by Maelle. K
13. Soft Script by Font Panda
14. The Dreamer by Billy Argel
15. Atomico by Daniel Maciel
16. Sketch Script by Letters and Numbers
17. Indie Hype by Xerographer Fonts
18. CF Life is Beautiful by Cloutier Fonts
19. Beautiful Ruins by Des Gomez
20. Austie Bost Hooked on a Feeling by Austie Bost
Enjoy and I hope you find something you like!